I have waited to upgrade from SP0 to SP1 until this huge project I'm working on was finished. Now that I am done, my question is, should I upgrade to SP1? Or should I wait until SP3 or SP4? I have simple workarounds for nearly all the issues that I have with SP0 and I was wondering if SP1 has any serious upgrades/advantages to SP0. I'm worried that I won't be able to get the same look on my renderings if I need to go back and rerender some images. Any help is appreciated.