Why when I have an assembly and all the mates work fine everything moves fine. I go to animator and I get the message saying that the basically because of the changes I made the locations of the assemblies cannot be met... If I click "NO" they don't move, but they also don't work right when making the animation. If I select "YES" then it moves the assemblies and all of sudden I have erros throughout my mates.
I have 3 sub assemblies one flexible to make everything play nice. 2 of the floating subs have limit mates on them so they can travel to a certain distance, but came back to 0 and the 3rd is fixed. As soon as I click over to Animator it immediately gives that message and I have it update and then I have one mate error after another. I just started deleting them and now none of my parts follow the sub-assembly, yet I still have errors.... This add-in really sucks and need an overhaul again. I have never had more frustration in SW than I am right now in Animator.
I feel like I have wasted the last 2 days of my life.