5 Replies Latest reply on Dec 1, 2010 11:21 AM by Deepak Gupta

No more "roll forward" in 2011 when editing an earlier sketch?

Becky Suciu

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this issue, or found the "roll forward" command while editing a sketch if it has moved.  The way that I use SolidWorks, it is sometimes helpful to "roll forward" the feature tree while editing an earlier sketch.  I used to be able to do that by dragging the "rollback bar" forward from where I was in the Feature Tree to the features that I want to be able to see.  But now that we have installed 2011, when I am editing a sketch, the rollback bar is already at the bottom, and everything below my location in the feature tree is greyed out.  Or, I used to be able to right-click what I want to see in the feature tree, and select "roll forward", "roll to previous", or "roll to end".  But now, the "roll..." command is mysteriously gone, and right-clicking below my location only leaves me with 2 (useless) options: Document Properties, and Hide/Show Tree Items (at first I thought that might be it, but no, it just means to hide/show them in the tree - not roll anything forward).  Was this eliminated in 2011, or does anyone know where I can find that option if it was moved?  Help!!