AnsweredAssumed Answered

Linked Parts in assembly

Question asked by Kris Persaud on Oct 30, 2010
Latest reply on Oct 31, 2010 by Jerry Steiger

I'm not sure what is the function called in solidworks but in NX it is called Wave Link Geometry.

I create a base and now I want to make a cover for the base but I would like to use the base geometry somehow so that when the base is modified the cover will me changed also to match the base. Can someone please help me with this?