I would like to simulate how gas flowing out of a single round jet develops in co-flowing air and investigate the influence of
the following parameters:
1. Reynolds number and speed of the gas relative to the co-flowing air.
2. Density of the gas relative to the density of the co-flowing air.
3. Roughness of the jet's wall.
4. Difference in diffusion coefficients for the gas and air.
5. Geometry of the jet (diameter, length, thickness of the wall).
6. Effect of suction through wall (non-zero normal to wall velocity component).