Eastern Michigan SolidWorks User Group Meeting Announcement

Discussion created by Guest on Sep 5, 2006
Eastern Michigan SolidWorks Users,

The time is approaching, the next Eastern Michigan SolidWorks User Group meeting is only a month away. This will be our pinnacle moment, and be one meeting for the record books. So far the topic will be a What's new presentation of SolidWorks 2007, so incase you miss or unable to make the launch meetings. Don't worry use the upcoming User Group meeting as your backup. On top of an awesome presentation. I also have the CEO of SolidWorks Corporation flying in from Boston. Mr John McEleney will be giving a special presentation on the present and future direction of SolidWorks. Should be one exciting presentation. Also John is more then willing to answer your questions, and will be around for the luncheon and breaks to speak with you one on one. Take this time to get to know one of the minds behind SolidWorks, and how it all started and where is it all going.

Then I also have a total of 8 Solution partners coming in to set up a booth and display their product. Very few of these Solution Partners are local, most of them are flying in. One as far a California, 3D next engine is coming in to demonstrate their 3D scanner that's being introduced to the market for $2,500.

I hope to see everyone in attendance. Feel free to invite your entire Engineering department, those that don't have a seat of SolidWorks, Bosses and Managers, to this exciting event. Feel free to invite everyone and anyone, their all welcomed.

Please RSVP with me as soon as possible to EMSWUG@YAHOO.COM. Space will be limited to this one of a kind event.

If you would like additional info, you could also email me at EMSWUG@YAHOO.COM and request additional information.

Thank you,
Robert Meitzler
EMSWUG President
EMSWUG@YAHOO.COM

Outcomes