3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 9, 2010 4:14 PM by Brian Lindahl

Hole Tables

Kristin Wygant

I am using a hole table for the first time.  The drawing is being redrawn and has 120 holes on two sheets.  Is there any way to add the second sheet to the first sheets hole table?  Or do I have to create a separate one on the second sheet?

• Re: Hole Tables
          Tomasz Wroblewski

What you think about  to change drawing scale, or save hole table like excel file ?

Or if possible, change text size to smaller. One time I used this option in drawing size A3.

And answering your question, you can  make change sheet size. I think.

Kristin Wygant

The part is a very large, complicated casting.  It is currently on an E-size sheet at half scale.  There are 120 holes drilled on the part and I need two sheets to get all the views in.  I cannot make the scale smaller or it will be to hard understand.  If I can't have them both on the first sheet, I will have to add another hole table on the second sheet.

Brian Lindahl

I found a way that "seems" to work, but it will make your document slower... If you create the table on each sheet, linked to their respective views, then when you want to move one table to the other sheet, select the VIEW, not the table, and <Ctrl-C> copy the view.  Switch to the sheet where you want the table, and <Ctrl-V> paste the view AND THE TABLE.  It will mention something about the table being located outside the sheet, and needs to be located properly.  Just do a fit, and you can move the table.  The view, which is not wanted, can be HIDDEN.  Don't delete it though.