AnsweredAssumed Answered

Finding a Rolled-back part in an Assy.

Question asked by Mark Kot on Aug 16, 2010
Latest reply on Aug 16, 2010 by Kelvin Lamport

Hey All,


I was wondering if there is a way to find or "drill down" to a part that appears to be "Saved in a rolled back state".

When I open an assembly it gives me the message that one of the components has been saved in a rolled-back state,

and it askes me if I would like to roll it forward.

I can say yes, but it's only a temporary fix, because I can't save read only items... PDM

If I say no, then I got a "Sleeper" component among 2000 parts that has been rolled back.

Is there a way to find this component?


I think it would be a good addition enhancement under Tools->AssemblyXpert.


Any ideas?