Hi, I've been trying to customize my toolbox by adding custom properties in the items.
Generally, I've been following these steps:
- open the Toolbox Settings
- [1-Select Hardware] copy the standard to be modified / save
- [2-Customize Hardware] add custom properties and apply them to the folders I need / save
- change custom properties values where needed / save - and in this part, I've been successful with the option Read-Only marked in the file in Windows Explorer
I've been successful doing this in one computer. However, I tried this in other computers and lots of problems occurred, such as:
- I can't insert the screw in the assembly
- the properties won't appear in the property manager
- the properties won't appear in the bill of materials
- the properties won't appear in the part
Errors when I can't insert the file:
"Unknown error when opening the file <file path>"
"Unknown error when opening read-only file <file path>"
And I can never reproduce these errors in another computer. When I fix one of them, another one appears.
I know this isn't very specific, but has anyone experienced problems like these before? If so, have you found out what was wrong?