| |Please join us for the upcoming Greenville SolidWorks User Group meeting.
Food (sandwiches, chicken) and networking will start at 5:30 PM.
- 5:30-6:15 Food and Networking
- 6:15-6:30 Group news and updates
- 6:30-8:00 Technical Presentations
- Creating Drawings of Large Assemblies - Preston Hagman (SolidWorks Corp.) will be showing us ways to improve the performance of large assembly drawings, which can be quite challenging!
- SolidWorks Q&A - Round table discussion with technical experts from one of our local Value Added Resellers, steering committee members and the occasional roving SolidWorks guru. Bring your worst SolidWorks problems on a thumbdrive and challenge the experts!
|Join the Steering Committee |
Are you looking to get more involved in the SolidWorks Community? We welcome any dedicated local users to join our group and volunteer to take over a small role.
Planning these events takes a lot of work from a lot of people, most of whom have full time jobs. Please email Mickey Dorsey if you would like to hear about joining the committee.