I was feeling courageous today, so I decided to play with 2009 SP3 a little on a new project. As you can see from the .jpg, I'm having a little trouble with the ordinate dimensioning. I inserted the origin (0) dimension and the rest came afterward, including the .00 dimension. I got the two .49 dimensions by selecting the virtual sharps. The broken .49 dimension comes from selecting the vertical edge under the left-most .49 dimension. It comes in broken and in the wrong location every time. By the way, the only dimension that is correct is the origin. All others are giving incorrect values.
My question is whether this is a known bug and if there is a solution. Unfortunately, I can't post the files, as they are pretty sensitive.