AnsweredAssumed Answered

edit dim in 1 config and maybe (bad) all configs change

Question asked by Dwight Livingston on Mar 1, 2010
Latest reply on Mar 1, 2010 by Dwight Livingston

I've got a component part with 8 configs in a DT. The DT has two columns each controlling a dimension. I am editing these dimensions in the assembly by double clicking the component and then double clicking the dimension. Usually everything works as it should and the new dimension is applied to only that component configuration. Sometimes, though, the dimensions in all the configs are changed to that value, which I really don't want.

I've tried to get something reproducable. I've checked that the dim properties are config specific. I've deleted the DT and remade it. I've I made a pack'n'go to send to my VAR, but it did not recreate the error, at least right away. I rebooted completely and for awhile I thought it was fixed, even got most of the table filled out, but now one column is filled with identical values. I now think I should reboot, open the pack'n'go, and work it awhile to see if it fails.

Anyone else see something like this? Know anything to try? Just checking before I waste a lot of time trying to track this down.

Thanks

Dwight

Outcomes