Anthony Gomez

SolidWorks World 2010 and 2011

Discussion created by Anthony Gomez on Feb 6, 2010
Latest reply on Jun 4, 2010 by Robert Cruz

Well the excitement of this years SolidWorks World 2010 is slowly wearing off and the reality of going back to work Monday is starting to set in. I hope everyone who attended made it home safely. For being my first time it was an absolute blast. I took and passed my CSWP and was able to network with other fellow SWUGN leaders and peers. I was especially excited to hear that 2011 will be held here at home thats right SolidWorks World 2011 San Antonio. I hope that it being so close will allow for more attendance from the local community as well as the SASUG. So this is the announcement to the group you have 1 year, well maybe a little less but either way plenty of time to convince your company, boss, significant other, or even your budget to let you go to SolidWorks World 2011 in San Antonio, TX. I will be doing a presentation at the upcomming meeting showing some highlights from the conference as well as having a binder with booth information on what companies attended this years conference. I hope everyone had a great week and is enjoying the superbowl weekend.

Outcomes