5 Replies Latest reply on Jan 4, 2010 12:45 PM by Josh Brady

Sketch lines disappear

robert dattilo

Hello;

Having a problem, with sketch line disappearing; for instance i'm trying to add some constraints; when i pick a radius, & then hold the control key down, the sketch of the radius portion disappears. Quite frustrating, & I don't know why it's happening, but wondering if any one knows anything about this, & what i could posible do.          

Thks for any info. in advance.

rob_d(2009 sp4)

• Re: Sketch lines disappear
          Charles Culp

Rob,

Your part file looks ok.  Can you give us a run-down of your system specs? Specifically your video card and its driver number.

robert dattilo

Hello;

This is a home computer that I purchased in 2003. It's a Dell 4600 Dim with an Intel Pentium 4 procesor at 2.80GHz. The graphics card is a 128mb ddr ATi Radeon 9800. I did recently upgrade the ram to 2.50 gb. It probably is the graphics card, but I'm just using the home computer for some exercises etc.; and you never know when it's something with SW. Like this hasn't been happening until now. It might of even happened a little at work though so, I don't know. I probably wouldn't sink a considerable amount of money into this home computer at this time for doing exercises, but at work it might be different.

Thks again;

Happy New Year to all;

rob_d (2009 sp4)

Rob,

I had the same problem a while back. I updated my video card driver and it has not happened again.

2009 SP 4.0