7 Replies Latest reply on Dec 9, 2009 10:22 AM by Harold Brunt

    Conical Taper Symbol?

    Kyle Eckhardt

      I am running Solidworks 2010 Professional, and I am looking to diminsion the tapered bore on an NPT thread.  In the past on Autocad I have always used the conical taper symbol which looks like a pointer with a line though the middle of it.  I went though all the symbols that I could find on solidworks and could not find this symbol.  Does Solidworks have this symbol? and if so were can I find it?