AnsweredAssumed Answered

Eurocom Laptop Workstations

Question asked by David Paulson on Nov 29, 2009
Latest reply on Dec 5, 2009 by 1-7UEHFD

Hi All,

I was very tempted to take advantage of a Lenovo Black Friday deal on a new W500 workstation today.  I have been a ThinkPad fan for many years and my T61P has been significantly abused from adverse job site conditions.  To make sure the deal was not for soon to be obsolete technology, I researched the current Intel Core2 Duo on Intel roadmap, but didn't get much useful information on the Intel website.  But I did find a lot on a Tom's Hardware review:  http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/mobile-corei7,2443.html.

For this review they used two Eurocom laptops, one with Intel mobile corei7 processor and one with Core2 Quad processor.  I have never owned a Eurocom product nor do know anyone who has.  But visiting Eurocom's website, www.eurocom.com, I found their products to be very well thought out, and offering upgradable processors and video cards in a laptop configuration.  And the pricing seems to be reasonable considering the features.

If anyone on this forum has any experience with Eurocom I would love to know what you think.

Outcomes