2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 6, 2006 11:15 PM by Administrator

weldment "library is empty"

Administrator
      This was a quirk in past may still be, when you do a sketch to save as a weldment profile. You have to select the sketch in the feature tree that contains the profile before selecting the save as command.
        • weldment "library is empty"
          Administrator
          I had this problem. You have to right click the sketch in the feature manager and add to library.
          • weldment "library is empty"
            Administrator
            I get a prompt when trying to apply a profile to a weldment that the "library is empty".
            I know that there is a profile sketch that has been saved in the place, and that selection is added along with the standard profiles but the feature does not seem to work on any profiles I have created with the exception of a solid round bar profile basically just a circle).

That leads me to believe that I am doing something wrong with defining a sketch. Is there anything that needs to be done to clarify the profile. Should I be able the draw two squares(one smaller) about the origin and have this translate into a square tube when applying this to a weldment wire frame? Thanks