Here's a nasty little problem that popped up as I was changing our title block.
1. Create a new drawing
2. Add 2 custom properties to the drawing (I used TEST1 and TEST2) with text as the type and some default values (I used 'test1' and 'test2').
3. Add a note to the drawing, tied to one of the custom properties (i.e. $PRP:"TEST1").
4. Create a block from the note.
5. Edit the block.
6. Change the note to point to the other custom property (i.e. $PRP:"TEST2"). The note updates to 'test2' as expected.
7. Exit the block. ACK! The note reverts to the previous value of 'test1'.
The only way I was able to correct the problem was to explode the block and then recreate it.
SW2009 SP4.1 Vista x64