AnsweredAssumed Answered

Moving hole that gets called out

Question asked by Robert Thomson on Oct 29, 2009
Latest reply on Oct 29, 2009 by Deepak Gupta

When I do a pack & go to make a new die, sometimes the hole callout that shows up on my new detail is to a hole that is in an inconvenient place.  Is there anyway to change the hole that the note is pointing to?