AnsweredAssumed Answered

Distort a sketch like Freeform acts on a surface

Question asked by Eric Snyder on Oct 6, 2009
Latest reply on Oct 6, 2009 by Eric Snyder
I have a 2D sketch that I need to deform much like freeform does to a surface in 3D. I need to keep the sketch constrained in a plane but move certain areas on the sketch and have the other areas distort accordingly. Any ideas on how to accomplish this?