I'm wondering if the following animation can be done in SW 2009:
1) A ball first moves along a flat surface till it meets a large hole.
2) The ball falls into the hole, with an incline suface at the hole bottom.
3) The ball rolls down the incline to the foot of the incline.
4) -we'll stop here for the moment-
I am really new to motion simulation and stuff but I have create a simple assy of my problem. Can someone kind enough add the gravity effects as described above, so I can review the file and retrace the steps myself. It is a very simplified assy and shouldn't take much of your time. Thank you.
5) If the ball needs to ram open a pivoting trapdoor and collects in there (the trapdoor remains open with the ball resting on it), can we simulate that effect? Or is it too far-fetched?