1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 30, 2009 2:10 PM by Mauricio Martinez-Saez

SolidWorks hangs up while running CosmosWorks 2009

Deepak Gupta
      Is anyone having issues while running Simulation/CosmosWorks 2009. One of my friend is getting issues after the study is finished. He can't save the file or even switch to model/SolidWorks mode.
        • Re: SolidWorks hangs up while running CosmosWorks 2009
          Mauricio Martinez-Saez

15309 wrote:

Is anyone having issues while running Simulation/CosmosWorks 2009. One of my friend is getting issues after the study is finished. He can't save the file or even switch to model/SolidWorks mode.

That is not the only problem.... the application also crash... and sometimes it crash when you try to open a model having a study you do before (and save the model after doing the study), if you try to open it with the simulation add-in activated.  In 2009 there are mayor changes on the way COSMOS (now Simulation) work inside SW... and there may be a good load of "bugs".  I used COSMOS since before it was adquired by SolidWorks, and it was a clean application with only an occasional "bug" from time to time, but when you start making large modifications to the code of the application, be prepared to have problems.