AnsweredAssumed Answered

Previous View vs Undo View Change

Question asked by Joel Schmidt on Jun 11, 2009
Latest reply on Jun 21, 2009 by richard wagenaar
The command is called Previous View in part files, in assemblies it's called Undo View Change. I map the command to a keyboard shortcut and the shortcut is gone as soon as I change to a new window, even in the same SW session. It's frustrating.