I created quite a few sketches for a skeleton model with about 35 global variables for measurements for different configurations I'll need.
Upon making the first configuration, I noticed that if I switch to the configuration after opening the file, a few sketches are listed as overdefined. But if I roll back to them, they just fix themselves. And then using the file seems fine.
But since the file is being inserted into another file for creating the actual surfacing, it's Not fine because it has the same errors there, even if it seems I've fixed it in the Skeleton.
I realized that the Global Variables were giving me some troubles until I went to Ordered view and made sure all of the global variables that are just single number measurements I have entered were all at the top. Automatic solve order didn't seem to do anything to help.
I showed a quick video capture to a couple coworkers and they are also scratching their heads.