Engineering Systems Administrator
Seats Incorporated is seeking an Engineering Systems Administrator is responsible for developing and maintaining all of the software systems, databases, user interfaces and connections to ERP systems. The Engineering Systems Administrator works as part of the Design and Manufacturing Engineering teams to aid in the support of product development and manufacturing. The Engineering Systems Administrator role is critical in ensuring productivity by troubleshooting issues and improving system stability, automating repetitive tasks, improving data flow between isolated systems, and seeking opportunities for continuous improvement in engineering software tools.
About Seats Incorporated
At Seats Incorporated we're passionate about improving comfort and functionality for vehicle seating around the world. We are focused on quality, comfort, and continuous improvement to create the products and environments that our customers need. Our products are highly variable and demand a level of engineering that encompasses many fields. Our products are found in on-highway trucking, construction, railroad, lawn and turf care, fire trucks, and a variety of other applications.
- Administrate and Troubleshoot Solidworks CAD Software.
- Administrate and Troubleshoot Solidworks PDM System.
- Administrate and Troubleshoot Visual Factory MES System.
- Increase team productivity by leveraging unused capabilities of software solutions
- Increase utilization of newly added software solutions by developing modern user interfaces and database transaction tools for engineering teams.
- Develop and manage methods for data exchange between separate systems utilizing available APIs.
- Identify need for and coordinate user training sessions for engineering systems.
- S. in Computer Science or relevant experience.
- Experience in programming .NET programming languages.
- Experience in managing and manipulating relational databases
- Experience in development of user interfaces that connect to existing data.
- Ability to work independently and to organize and prioritize tasks to meet required deadlines.
- Ability to create training documents and correspondence to effectively present information, respond to questions, solve problems and justify needs.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret, technical documents and engineering documentation.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently while providing ongoing user support.
- Proficient in the use of productivity software such as Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to clearly communicate technical information to experienced and inexperienced team members, support specialists, and vendors.
Seats Incorporated is located in Reedsburg, WI if you are interested and want to apply please PM me. For general questions about this opportunity please reply to the thread.