please Need suggestion
factor of safety of structure is too low , how can i improve it ??
Thank you very much
1-AMOX4A1 wrote: please Need suggestion
1) ATTACH THE FILE! (as suggested by J. Mather) https://forum.solidworks.com/community/faqs/blog/2017/12/24/how-can-i-attach-a-file-to-a-forum-post
2) Attach a picture.
3) Clearly identify all known loads AND restraints along with materials.
4) What is your goal/target FOS? (Yeah, 0.02 = instantaneous failure.)
5) Is this for a school project?
6) When you do attach the assembly - make sure you use pack-and-go while selecting ALL the parts.
7) In future, when you need help, pose it as a question instead of a discussion so you can mark an answer correct if it solves your problem. This may help the next person who finds themselves in similar circumstances.
Those suggestions should get you started.
Retrieving data ...