Please join Artem Taturevych and me on Tuesday, February 9th at 15:00 ET, during the 3DEXPERIENCE WORLD 2021 to explore ways to improve SOLIDWORKS Large Assembly and Drawings Performance using API.
You will see how easy is to:
- Quickly open large assemblies, subassemblies and drawings
- Quickly access to read and edit properties from all components of an assembly opened in LDR mode (game changer for all departments in a company, including non-SOLIDWORKS users)
- Quickly generate accurate BOMs from assemblies opened in LDR mode or direct from File Explorer (opens up the potential of quick integration in ERP workflows)
- Replace complex hardware and other parts (fasteners, paint) with metadata that can be parametrically listed in BOM (attached to faces and counted as components). This by itself will solve the large assembly slowdowns in 60% of the cases
- Batch process files in the order of children to parents. This is critical for PDM Admins!
- Quickly process drawings opened in Detailing mode. That ensure printing of large number of drawings and/or saving them to PDF very fast. Think about a printing job at the end of a large project. The job will be done 10 to 100 times faster than normal.