I am getting frustrating learning how to built my CAM for parts with multiple setups.
So the first setup I can use any coordinate system. That's great and easy.
For the second setup I want to use a different setup corner. Why can't I use a new coordinate system?! Options I see are as follows:
- Arbitrary user coordinates: This is pretty good but if you change the model stuff can move. Plus I need to calculate the coordinates.
- Entity: This would be ideal but this only seems to work with vertex and arcs on the solid model. Trying to select a point on a new sketch fails.
- Sketch: This option is always greyed out.
- Fixture coordinate system. It would be great to change the coordinate system here.
- Part model: Works fine if the option coincides where i want it.
- Stock vertex. Great! Why can't i use this for a Part Vertex??
How is everyone doing Origins for subsequent setups?