Mangleshwar Srivastava

Volume Integration

Discussion created by Mangleshwar Srivastava on Jan 6, 2021

I would like to know the if there is any method/tool available in the solid works to do the integration of surface or
volume like the Comsol ?



For example: if I want to calculate the  displaced volume (V), because of a point force on a hinge system, one need to do the integration of the vertical displacement over the surface area. (formula in the read bracket). Is it possible to do it in Solidworks. 

Is there any other idea to calculate the displaced volume (V)?


Secondly, is there any way to apply the custom equation on particular surface to calculate the volume or area?

As per my experience, I know one can write the equation to draw the line or surface.