AnsweredAssumed Answered

Recent Grad looking for temporary license so I can do the CSWP

Question asked by Zaryab Afzal on Sep 11, 2020
Latest reply on Sep 11, 2020 by Christian Chu

I'm a recent graduate and currently looking for a job. I have been working towards the CSWP (and have bought the tests) whilst training to do these tests my university license expired. Is there anyway I can get a temporary license, ideally for free, so I can do the tests?