AnsweredAssumed Answered

Help with identifying the name of these UI elements and how to use them in a macro.

Question asked by Keaton Weir-McPherson on Sep 1, 2020
Latest reply on Sep 1, 2020 by Keaton Weir-McPherson

Hello everyone,

During feature creation Solidworks will display little flags which point to different places in a part or assembly when the feature editor needs to refer to different items. For example, during the split command these little flags appear and point to the new bodies which would be created or deleted (shown in the picture below). Can anyone help me identify what these flags are called, and whether they can be used in a custom macro to point out things to the user?


Picture of the UI flags which appear during feature editing