When I use Shift + right-click to rotate a model in Composer, several things happen:
- The regular crosshair cursor becomes a "Rotate Mode" symbol that won't go away.
- Zoom on the mouse wheel stops working.
- The rollover highlight function stops working.
- When using the Translation gizmo to move an item, there is no white arrow, and no move preview.
- There is no selection envelope until I release the mouse button.
I'm using Composer 2019. I've tried repairing, and then reinstalling the program. So far, no luck.
Any suggestions for why this is happening?