Alok Mohindra

Does anyone know where I can find a 'gooseneck' on 3D Content Central?

Discussion created by Alok Mohindra on May 25, 2009
Latest reply on May 26, 2009 by David Demaria
Hello Solidworks community:

I am trying to find the name of a component that we wish to include in an assembly. Ideally I would like to find a supplier with digital product in 3D Content Central, but I will settle for finding out the name of the component.

It may be simply flexible electrical conduit, or it may be more specialized. Can anyone tell me from the following pics what the name of this flexible metal conduit that holds its position?

Lamp Example - silver

Lamp Example - black

Much obliged; thanks in advance.