I need to create a tabulated drawing for a part with multiple configurations.
What is the best option?
- An assembly with multiple configurations allowing for the use of a BoM in the drawing that pulls from each configuration. Or an assembly with every configuration of the part as an instance.
- Down side is the assembly need to be kept up to date with the part. Also, another file to deal with
- A design table on the drawing.
- Down side it looks bad. And if you have only 2 or 3 configurations with only 1 or 2 variables, it’s a waste of time.
- Or a manual table on the drawing (looks good).
- Down side, it’s manual!
Any options I’ve missed?