I'm using Solidworks 2018 SP5 and a VB.NET Solidworks AddIn to create a macrofeature that is using the following callchain:
First I obtain the current body in the model using
Then I'm selecting two sketches programatically using
Where the profile gets selection mark 1 and path gets selection mark 4
Then I'm inserting the macrofeature using
The selections and editbodies get correctly written and the macrofeature is being created.
Now during my Rebuild method the following happens:
- MacrofeatureData object is accessed and selections are being made using ISelectionMgr::SuspendSelectionList and ISelectionMgr::AddSelectionListObject
- Swept body is being created using IModeler::CreateSweptBody
- SweptBody is being cut from InputBody using the Macrofeature Body obtained from IMacroFeatureData::EditBodies and then using IBody2::Operations2 with SWBODYCUT option
- UserIDs are assigned using GetEntitiesNeedUserId as shown in API example
- Modified body is returned by Rebuild function
Now my problem is, that the references of the Feature contain EVERY feature in the design tree that modified the body before
I don't want these references! I was also able to reproduce this issue with the macrofeature from API Help:
Is there any way I can remove those references? My Macrofeature is basically a modified version of a simple Swept Cut feature. The basic swept cut feature does not even have a input body reference: 2018 SOLIDWORKS API Help - ISweepFeatureData Interface Members
I already tried to remove the input body as reference in the macrofeaturedata object and obtain the current body during the rebuild method, but the references on the other features remain. I seems like, as soon as I modify an input body, every feature that has modified the body before is referenced.
Any Help and Ideas are appreciated!
Thanks in Advance