AnsweredAssumed Answered

Macro code unable to register more than 1 mate feature in the feature manager tree

Question asked by Binish Mohan on Jul 28, 2020
Latest reply on Jul 29, 2020 by Fifi Riri

Hi created a code for mating between two parts. It involves coincident mate and concentric mate. However, when I run the code, only the first code will be registered in the feature manager tree. I thought initially that there is something wrong with the coincident mating but when I did coincident mate first followed by concentric mate, the concentric mate was not registered, as seen in the screenshot below. So I realized that only the first mate will be registered. Do let me know what is wrong and help to edit it. Much appreciated . I have attached the zip file containing the original assembly file, the parts used to mate and well as the macro codes for mating. The macro codes I have uploaded are mating between parts where one code is where I did the coincident mate first and the other code is where I did the concentric mate first. The second screenshot is to show the final positions of the parts, which has the coincident mate included. My main purpose of macro code is for automation in assembly process. So that is why I am using macro codes.

Outcomes