AnsweredAssumed Answered

What is this sheet metal feature called?

Question asked by Stephen Wilson on Jun 30, 2020
Latest reply on Jun 30, 2020 by Stephen Wilson

I'm sure I can find a tutorial for this but, I don't know what the operation is called.

It's where a piece of metal is punched out in the surface on three sides, and then formed into an edge flange.

Obviously, I can knock a hole in the sheet metal and the use the edge flange tool on one side of it to form the tab. But, since this is such a common feature, I assume SW has a quick and easy tool to accomplish it. But, I don't know what term to search for.