We are seriously looking at adding SW manage & we do presently use SW 2019 Sp5 w/ PDM Pro. We usually wait until around November to upgrade (because we'd rather wait until the bugs are worked out), but since we're doing such a major change we're contemplating going to 2020 which I believe is at Sp3.
How's it working out? Should we just bump to 2020 Sp3, or wait until around Sp4 or 5 etc.?
Thanks much in advance for any input;
Rob_D SW 2019 Sp5