Hi in solidworks Composer all holes transformed in strange shapes. When I go back to the assembly to check all display normal. It is only on 2 parts. How can I solve this?
1. What shape are they supposed to be?
2. Can you upload the part?
3. What version & SP of SWX are you using?
4. What version of h/w & drivers are you using? Is the graphics card driver up to date?
5. Do you have the graphics resolution set high enough? (You probably do since the nuts/bolts seem to be formed accurately.)
6. Might it be a parallax or just an odd angle of view that appears to be mis-shaped?
thanks for your help, my answers to your questions
1. all holes in this part turned into strange shapes
2. if i open the part all holes are normal this deform only appears in composer and only on two parts in the assembly all holes in other parts display fine without deform. If i open the assembly in solidworks all holes are displaying normal also.
3. I use SW2019
4.all other parts have no problem with displaying holes
5 it is not an angle Problem
Problem is solved. I still don't know why it was displaying the way it did. But I reopened the assembly in Solidworks. Openend all parts that had problems in Composer resaved en rebuild the assembly multiple times. After that updated the assembly in Composer and the deformed holes on these two parts where gone
This holes looks simillary to used option in SOLIDWORKS Composer - Secure 3D Brush.
It is good that the problem is solved.
Retrieving data ...