I am looking to hire a Solidworks engineer to help with development of a new product.
The project is a COVID-19 related medical product.
- Applicants must be experienced in the design of injection molded plastic parts.
- Must be experienced with working with assemblies and creating drawings.
- Ideally you will have your own license for Solidworks. If you don't but otherwise feel you are a great fit, you can still reach out to me and I could conceivably get a term license for another seat.
- Must be US-based.
- You will work remotely. If you are local to us in Long Island, we could set you up with a desk in our office, however not now during the virus situation.
- Should have experience working with others on Solidworks as a team.
- Additional skills that would be helpful (but not specifically necessary for this project) include: Design of sheet metal products, programming for CNC machining (we use HSMWorks), and doing "take-offs" from architectural drawings.
- You should be very proficient at Solidworks.
This is project work, not full time permanent position. In addition to this project, if we are able to collaborate well together, I will have other work for you on a fairly regular basis.
We are a metal fabrication and manufacturing company that makes products for the medical, construction and defense industries that has been in business for 28 years.
Please get in touch with me if you are interested.