AnsweredAssumed Answered

Hi, I have recently bought the SOLIDWORKS student edition and I have received the relevant emails. I have successfully downloaded the zip folder and run the installation manager. The section regarding the serial numbers has a login option for automatic in

Question asked by Neha Korde on Apr 17, 2020

Hi, I have recently bought the SOLIDWORKS student edition and I have received the relevant emails. I have successfully downloaded the zip folder and run the installation manager. The section regarding the serial numbers has a login option for automatic input of the required serial numbers. When I try to log in, a dialogue box appears saying "No products are assigned to your SOLIDWORKS ID by your administrator. To use the login feature, designate an administrator and/or assign products in the SOLIDWORKS Admin Portal." I have tried to open the admin portal to do this but an error keeps cropping up saying "We detected an error which may have occurred for one of the following reasons: The responsibility of user 'XYZ' does not allow accessing view 'SW FMOT Message View'. (SBL-DAT-00329)" If anyone could help me resolve this problem, that would be great!

Outcomes