AnsweredAssumed Answered

Does Solidworks have a "Bulge relief feature"? 

Question asked by Rod Peer on Apr 15, 2020
Latest reply on Sep 9, 2020 by Rod Peer

Solid edge has this feature.  I am using Solidworks 2019.  When making a bend in thicker sheet metal there will be a small bulge, or displacement of material at the end of the bend.  Specifically I am bending .25" thick stainless to 90 degrees and the bulge at the of the bend is big enough that it needs to be ground off.  The bulge is big enough that it it interferes with the next piece and the bulge must be ground off.