S. Y.

New Laptop for SolidWorks

Discussion created by S. Y. on Mar 24, 2020
Latest reply on Mar 25, 2020 by Graeme Edwards

Hello guys, my friend want to buy this Laptop, please give advice. Thank you very much for your help in advance!

ASUS ROG Strix G 15.6" Gaming Laptop (Intel Core i5-9300H/512GB SSD/8GB RAM/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650)

• 2.4GHz quad-core Intel Core i5-9300H processor and 8GB of speedy DDR4 RAM ensure you have ample power for tackling demanding titles
  • 512GB PCIe SSD loads files quickly and has fewer moving parts than a traditional hard disc, minimizing the risk of malfunction
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics card with 4GB of dedicated memory provides real-time ray tracing for enhanced realism
  • 15.6" FHD display with a 1920 x 1080 resolution delivers smooth, sumptuous visuals
  • Bluetooth 5.0 and Wi-Fi 5 provide fast, reliable wireless connectivity
  • One HDMI port, one headphone-out and audio-in combo jack, and three USB 3.2 Type A Gen 1 ports allow you to connect to external displays, your favourite pair of headphones, printers, and more
  • 3-cell 48Wh Li-ion battery provides ample juice for on-the-go gaming
  • ROG Intelligent Cooling thermal system with dual 12V fans, anti-dust technology, and adjustable fan modes helps keep the system cool to minimize throttling during those long gaming sessions
  • ROG Aura Sync System with an RGB keyboard provides eye-catching style
  • Pre-loaded with Windows 10, which features a polished Start Menu, the Cortana virtual assistant, a refined browser, and much more

Outcomes