Ramunas Puke

What is this mechanism called?

Discussion created by Ramunas Puke on Mar 24, 2020
Latest reply on Mar 24, 2020 by Paul Salvador


I've got a project that I have to do. All I have is an exploded view of a system. I need to figure out how the mechanism works and do an assembly in Solidworks. I know that it's a system that changes flow of water by turning the lever.

Any suggestions how this mechanism is called and how it should be assembled?  This is what I have done, but not sure how it should be assembled to actually work:

Exploded View

P.S. This is how the original task I was given looks like (it was bad quality from the start). I have to figure out how this mechanism works and how to assemble, but I can't figure it out myself and can't find any info online.