Ali Farahmand

unstable Routing behavior! why nobody didn't fixed it yet!

Discussion created by Ali Farahmand on Mar 11, 2020
Latest reply on Mar 12, 2020 by Ali Farahmand

Like a joke! I have over 15 years of experience by solid works (2005 to 2020!) never ever I remember that there was a stable behavior when I did some thing with pipe routing elements! the simple example see below!!

Why the annotations couldn't be hidden!! why they are appear right after hiding of them!!? CRAZY!

That's even nothing when you are going to do the pipe routing! every thing ware dancing for themselves ! dragging of one segment equaling of losing the whole pipe routing! (see the video below!) the most crazy thing that I experienced it was the most crazy one!  when you drag the segments in one side its deny to move! and then go back at opposite side!!!!!!!! congratulations the developers!! you did that successfully! you get us anger successfully! 2005 to to 2020~ long time with these stupid bugs! 

Already the project manager still behind of his desk and he is still waiting for my response to sharing my desktop with him to checking! and Im afraid present him this stupid behaviors! Shame!! shame!!

i am very disappointed with you

Attachments

Outcomes