AnsweredAssumed Answered

Convert Bent Rubber Seal to Sheet Metal For Relief Cuts

Question asked by Jason Henke on May 5, 2009
Latest reply on Mar 1, 2010 by Jason Henke
OK. I have this rubber seal that I would like to convert to sheet metal to be able to unroll or flatten it to be able to cut the relief cuts. The cuts are going to be in the unrolled state then rolled into the shape of the seal. I cannot for the life of me figure out a way to do this. I figured using the sheet metal feature would be my best bet but I'm open for suggestions. If anyone has any advice or tips on a good way to do this, it would be greatly appreciated.