AnsweredAssumed Answered

How do I fill up/cover up spaces/gaps in a body? ie. undercarraige of a vehicle.

Question asked by Thomas Loh on Feb 3, 2020

Hi there, I need to prepare a model (vehicle model) for CFD analysis. However, the model I am using has no undercarraige cover. I am having difficulties closing/patching up the openings between the chassis and the body of the vehicle. Is there a solidworks function that I can use to fill up these spaces easily? I am using solidworks 2017. Thanks in advance!