- Save open Drawing file as PDF (complete)
- Show user list of "open" referenced documents (complete)
- Have user select from list on userform (complete)
- Switch to (or create) model window of selected document.
- Save Selected document as eDrawing (complete)
So the only Open file or Document window I have open is my drawing. I have tried using the swApp.OpenDoc6 call as shown in the numerous Open file macros on the forum. However I get the following error:
|swFileWithSameTitleAlreadyOpen||65536 or 0x10000 = A document with the same name is already open|
When I call swFrame.GetModelWindowCount I am informed that I only have 1 model window active.
So my question is this: How do I get a new model window for a file that is referenced by an open document?
Thanks in advance for all your head scratching.