If Solidworks is one of many software types,: CAD, Editing, Visual Effects, 3D Animation, 3D Modeling, Characters and Painting to be used is the solution to run BOTH a Geforce and Quadro card with software picking one or the other?
- Adobe Premier (including effects like Greenscreen. Looking for a studio kit soon after workstation build subject to cost) 4k video
Adobe Encoder for Transcoding
Adobe After Effects
Solidworks (Plus rendering on Keyshot)
Rhino (Plus rendering on V-Ray and use of Rhino Plugins and Addons)
Looking to Learn Sketch UX/UI and Wireframing
Podcasting with Adobe Audition (Interested in a XLR podcast /Audio narrate set up. Most likely soon after depending on workstation cost)
Looking to Learn Google Sketchup
Looking to Learn Cinema 4D (Plus associated Rendering packages such as Renderman, V Ray and Blender)
Looking to Learn 3D Studio max (Plus associated Rendering packages such as Renderman, V Ray and Blender)
Looking to Learn Z Brush
Looking to Learn Mudbox
Looking to Learn Maya (Plus associated Rendering packages such as Renderman, V Ray and Blender)
Looking to Learn Nuke
Looking to Learn Autocad
Looking to Learn Autodesk Inventor
Looking to Learn Modo, Katana, Mari and other Foundry software etc
Seen this benchmark
Wondering is the solution to this software wants a Geforce and that one wants a Quadro to get one of each and set the software to pick which one is best for it.
So Premier set to use the
Geforce 11gb RTX 2080ti
use the Quadro RTX 4000
with both drivers in the same system?
Can this work so the different software maxes out its favourite card so Premier uses the full 11 gb of the RTX and Solidworks makes the best use of its Quadro as even the RTX Quadro 5000 is beaten by the Geforce with many software whereas a lower Quadro cards beats the RTX in Solidworks?
Or any other suggestions to deal with the multi use content creative issues?
Would be a training and practice to hopefuly develop int pro use .
this would be the other hardware most likly
- Case: Fractal Design Define R6, White, Tempered Glass (Was also looking at the Corsair Define Grphite 780T White (How would these differ on sound proofing, cooling and connections & ability to fit 360 radiators?
- PSU: Silent Silent 850W Corsair RMx, Modular, Silent, 80PLUS Gold - Dual GPU
- Processor: AMD Threadripper 3960x
- Processor Cooler: CoolerMaster Master Liquid ML 360 RGB TR4 Edition
- GPU: *3XS* EVGA NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLOWER Graphics Card
(For now to start with see how I go and then if needed get the Quadro 4000x later)
- RAM: 64GB 3200ghz Corsair Vengence LPX
- Operating System / Software Drive: 1x 1TB Corsair Force MP600 (Open to the 1TB Gigabyte AORUS SSD or Firecuda if better)
- Project Drive: 1x 1TB Corsair Force MP600 (Open to the 1TB Gigabyte AORUS SSD or Firecuda if better) (May delay second SSD dep on cost)
To protect work if Microsoft in their infinite incompetence issue some dodgy update or similar and also to help as a scratch disk as well as project files
- Storage Drive: 1x 4TB Seagate Ironwolf Pro Hard Drives in a RAID 1 array. (Plus Online backup and possible NAS drive set up later). Any other suggestions?
- DVD Drive: ASUS DRW 24D5MT
- Motherboard: ASUS TRX40 Zeneth II Extreme or MSI TRX40 Creator
Anyone used the TRX40 MSI Creator and found its creator center any use in optimising for different software