AnsweredAssumed Answered

I have a sketch of a round tube.  How do I insert a round hole through one wall that is indented?  Trying to draw a non-mandrel supported pressed hole in a tube.

Question asked by Mark Muchoney on Nov 22, 2019
Latest reply on Nov 25, 2019 by Dan Eldred

dimpled hole